How can I use/configure the LiveZilla Ticket system?
By default, you will receive enquiries sent through the LiveZilla web interface (the chat window your customers see) only. If you want to receive incoming emails in LiveZilla, please follow these steps.
- If you have changed this previously, please make sure that the ticket system is enabled under:
Server Configuration -> Tickets
- Configure mailboxes for incoming (IMAP or POP) and outgoing (SMTP) emails under:
Server Configuration -> Emails
- Configure your groups accordingly under:
User Management -> Groups -> Group -> Tickets
- Configure Ticket permissions under:
User Management -> Roles -> Tickets
- To send emails with HTML you need to configure a HTML template first. In order to do so please go to:
User Management -> Groups -> Group -> Languages -> Language -> Emails
243 of 381 people found this helpful.